Saturday, March 9, 2024

I’m in a Catatronic State or an Electric Slide into the Dance Room

 Oh Ron Cassidy, the Cat’s Kitty as I referred to him. The cat’s meow of room 10 back in the day. I think he, the Ali Cat, and Jeff maybe crossed paths just before Ron moved to AZ. An efficient player, Ron was the old school Eveready, the one with the Black Cat on it. If you crossed his path you faced a AAA blocker with a 9 volt positively charged slam, and seemingly 9 lives. Gave the ascending kids fits in tournaments. Fun and frustrating to play. I bet he’s still got it. 

But fret not, there’s no shortage of electricity in the room. I’m talking frenetic energy (er I mean kinetic) even with the ultimate Energizer, AEC (Antonic Energy Commission) maybe thousands of miles away. We have Ray O Vac, threads of black, poised to pounce—-on a serve with bounce, putting the joules in your Joola with his wide band shock and awe delivery. A big smack from his battery pack.

May the Force…Field…Bill? be with us this week.

Ken




No comments: